The Timberland PRO Resistor is an original classic, all-purpose work boot. Rugged construction, our dynamic anti-fatigue insoles, composite safety toes, and cold-formula outsoles give these men’s boots the performance needed to excel at the job site.
Lightweight, non-metallic toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
This footwear meets PR puncture ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards and features a flexible non-metallic plate designed to minimize the likelihood of puncture wounds caused by sharp objects that could penetrate the sole.
- Upper: Premium leather uppers
- Lining: Mesh lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Outersole: All-weather TPU outsoles are slip-resistant, oil-resistant per SATRA TM63 and up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit/120 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Midsole: Lightweight polyurethane midsoles
- Footbed: Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbeds
- Size Range: 7-11, 12, 13, 14, 15
- Profession: Heavy industrial