Timberland Pro’s Boldon men’s work shoes give you the performance you need for long days at work, with the comfort of a sneaker, the convenience of a slip-on shoe and an Alloy Toe for protection.
With a triple-layer suspension system that flexes with every step, Timberland PRO’s SensorFlex
comfort system instantly adapts to uneven terrain to provide a smooth, stable ride.
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Protects against hazards related to excessively low footwear resistance.
- Uppers: Premium full-grain leather uppers.
- Lining: Canvas linings with antimicrobial treatment.
- Outersole: Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant.
- Midsole: Lightweight, cushioning PU midsole
- Footbed: Single-density open-cell polyurethane footbeds are self-molding for a custom fit, durable, resilient and moisture-wicking
- Profession: Industrial